Heavenly chocolate cake you can eat!
It is the perfect combination of protein, fats and carbs. It satisfies your appetite, is sweet enough and healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast.
Your personal amounts are to be found in your meal plan.
- 8 eggs
- 40-50 g of cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 5 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of natural vanilla
- 40 g of coconut sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 g of your favourite ground nuts (almonds, hazelnuts etc)
- pinch of salt
The cake is healthy no matter what. But if you are trying to lose weight you shouldn’t over consume anything. The personal amounts of the cake are available when logging in.
- Preheat the oven to 356°F/ 180 °C.
- Mash the ripe bananas.
- Separate the egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mix the mashed bananas with egg yolks, coconut sugar, coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add ground nuts to the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites and fold them gently into the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave it to cool.
P.S. Plenty of other sweet healthy treats available in our meal plan. Create a free account to get access to your personal amounts.