Zucchini Lasagne Out of Heaven
Who would not enjoy the luscious tomato, mincemeat, and cheese-clipped lasagne? This is probably a food that tastes to everyone, both young and old. The Lasagne recipe has been one of the most sought after on our site recently. And the customer’s wishes are important to us.
Therefore, today we are sharing a healthy lasagna recipe with you. Emphasis on the word “healthy”. This is what we are doing on the Fitlap page, we take people’s favorite foods (usually relatively unhealthy) and remake them so that they taste delicious and do not add weight.
Lasange, a recipe that will put your head in the clouds
Ingredients (The amount is in reference to the amounts suggested for an average woman who is trying to lose weight)
- 85 g of lean ground beef
- Half of a zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 120 g of tomato sauce (without sugar, and feel free to use tomato sauce with herbs)
- 35 g of mozzarella cheese (low fat)
- 40 g of beans (red kidney beans)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Half of a red bell pepper
- A quarter of an onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Fry the minced meat dripping oil quickly. The minced meat remains juicier if the pan is hot. Season with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- Grate the carrot. Chop up the paprika, onion and garlic. Fry the grated carrots, peppers, onions and garlic in a pan.
- When the carrot is ready (carrot baking is the most time-consuming), mix the already minced meat and pour tomato paste and beans. Allow the mixture to boil again. Check the taste, if necessary, add salt and pepper.
- Slice the zucchini into chips. Pour the minced meat into the bottom of the form, several layers of zucchini slices on it, with a topping of some cheese.
- Repeat the same activity until all the zucchini and mincemeat have been used. Shake the rest of the cheese over the rest of the meal. Leave the cheese on the top layer so that the entire zucchini can be coated. Bake in a 200-degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- When serving, use dill or basil. We recommend that you multiply your given amount by 4 to 6 times, and you can use the rest as leftovers.
Join Fitlap.ee fan page!