Perfectly balanced meal plan
2019 is a few weeks in and most of us are still working hard to fill our new years resolutions. In case one of the promises you made to yourself was to start eating healthily you are in for a treat, because we are going to share a perfect one-day meal plan for you.
Eating healthy is often associated with holding back on pretty much everything and being hungry for most of the time. These days are gone and in our experience clients often realize that compared to the time before following the meal plan, they need to eat even more now.
Our plan is based on the logic that in order to feel full, feel great and achieve your goals, it is important to follow the amount of calories, but since all calories are definitely not equal, we have balanced our meals so that you will get about 20-30% protein, 30-35% fat and 35-40% carbohydrates. The micronutrients like vitamins, minerals and fibre are also balanced out so you would get everything your body needs from food. We have made all these calculations so you wouldn´t have to worry about these things and could just enjoy delicious meals. And it does work! It is actually possible to lose weight and not be hungry at the same time!
The plan is calculated for an average lady who wants to lose weight. Of course, nobody is “average” so in case you are wondering what would the amounts be for you just create a free account and find out.
Breakfast: Fresh salmon slices with avocado and eggs
75 g salmon
35 g avocado
2 g olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the egg in a drop of oli to your liking.
- Serve fresh salmon slices with avocado and fried egg.
- Eat grapes for dessert.
Lunch: Chicken-coconut soup
40 g rice noodles
50 g coconut milk
95 g chicken fillet
5 g butter
55 g champignons
Salt, pepper, lime juice and teriyaki sauce to taste
- Slice the chicken fillet and mushrooms.
- Sauté the chicken in butter.
- Add sliced champignons.
- Add coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add so much water that you are happy with the consistency and rice noodles. Simmer until the noodles are tender (a few minutes).
- Season with salt, pepper, lime juice and Teriyaki sauce.
Dinner: Chicken pasta with broccoli
35 g wole wheat pasta
85 g chicken breast
20 g cream
5 g olive oil
10 g parmesan cheese
70 g broccol
40 g cherry tomatoes
- Cook the pasta.
- Save some of the boiled water. It can later be added to the pasta if necessary.
- Chop onion and garlic, cut broccoli into bitesized florets
- Heat the oil in a pan, start with slightly frying onion and garlic, then add broccoli.
- Add cream, cherry tomatoes and grated parmesan.
- Heat gently to make the sauce thicker.
- Stir the boiled pasta into the sauce.
- Fry chicken fillet in olive oil until golden brown and serve with pasta.
Late-night snack: Mozzarella salad with tomato and basil
60 g mozzarella
90 g tomatoes
60 g tangerines
Salt, pepper and basil to taste
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Tear the mozzarella into bite size pieces.
- Pick the leaves off the basil and roughly tear them.
- Place the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Enjoy the tangerines as a dessert.
Please note that on the days you have been working out, the late-night snack should be doubled in size.
Let us know in the comments how do you make sure that you get all the necessary nutrients from your meals?